December 22, 2008

Tatty love



Last month, I ordered the tatty bear 2009 diary online. As weeks passed, I got tired of opening the letter box and not receiving the mail apart from bills and more bills. Who writes love letters to yours truly nowadays? Anyway, I emailed to the company to complain. That's a typical Singaporean trait ain't it? Someone finally got back to me about the negative feedback a few miserable days later. She did a check and provided details of the posting which unfortunately was sent to an invalid address. Nice.. I wanted to get mad but I didn't. I tried to re-order cos the lil cutie looks too sweet to miss. Apparently, there weren't any more stock. They apologised and offered me a full refund instead. I was disappointed. Phil tried to cheer me up by promising to get it for me. Needless to say, I was happy to receive the mail today cos it included a tatty bear too. I'm thankful that my man kept his word and I love the sweet surprise from UK.

No comments: