December 6, 2008

Results

Kelvin sms me announcing that our results are out! Eager with anticipation to know if I'd any supp papers to take, I called him. He put me on hold and so here I am just waiting and typing.. =) Cleared all my modules! Woohoo... silly him tried to tease me about failing the Accounts paper which I actually had more faith in passing. When he said he was sorry I have to retake that, I wasn't convinced!? I passed both tests and I doubt I did so badly for my exams. Time to celebrate. Phil hasn't been well so definitely not able to share my joy as yet. He promised to recover soon and take me to Sentosa.

I can't help it but admit I'm losing my cool when it comes to work. Customers drive me mad and I became one shouting biatch.. I'm losing my voice. Yup.. it's that bad! Lucky for the long weekend, I'd have a break. No need to argue since my throat hurts. Fight with them another day. Imagine how terrible this is? I'm going to work to shout at people who do not listen. My colleagues have only one word to describe me. Fierce. Oh man.. why do things turn out this way?


Someone told me as a human being, we will have a limit to our patience. Perhaps 8years have taken a toll on me. What happened to the awards I received in recognition of service excellence? Why didn't I do justice to my achievements? I'm very tired. I do not want to argue anymore. I do not want to defend any staff. I do not want to bothered about anyone. I do not want anyone to dislike me. I am not unreasonably fierce. I just want those dimwits to listen and know that I can help only when they stop shouting and banging tables.

Why make me hate work so much? I no longer want to climb the corporate ladder. Leave me alone. I want to smile and wish my customers have a nice day sincerely. I want to be me. Can I be less angry with everyone? I'm so stressed having to finish the undone work and cleaning up the office. At home, I never even need to or would be found doing housework. Back in my workplace, I find myself cleaning the workstations and tidying up everything on my own. I feel so misunderstood. If only extra fats can make me find the me I was. Where is the love.. I need happy food, tons of them!

No comments: