December 14, 2008

ACM

Our initial plan was to head for Chek Jawa in Pulau Ubin. Rainy morning postponed my meet with Ophelia to 230pm where we excitedly made our way in the drizzle to another adventure.


We walked by where the General Post Office used to be,
The Fullerton Hotel.


Looked around for signs to locate our place of interest.


Cute attractions caught my eye.



Found it.. before you thought.. ahh? museum? Boring..think not! I love museums as much as Ophelia. They are like encyclopedias to me, plenty for me to discover. I got to know how ink was made and how the beautiful calligraphy came about. It is a lot of patience and dedication to produce lovely prints. We learnt more about cultures in different countries. One which we found amusing was in Bulgaria, for Muslim boys, mass circumcision is practiced. They were treated to a feast and dance to celebrate. There were some tales to listen to about some cultures of the inhabitants of Asia.







It was a whole lot of fun and we almost brought down the ACM with our laughters over goofy cam-whoring episodes and the new found knowledge. Coming down the stairs after exploring the galleries, I spotted my dearest boyfriend waiting patiently.


Interesting decorated piece.


We grabbed dinner at Lau Pa Sat where I really hated the touting. I was well-fat (fed) before it drizzled again.

All smiles.


The night looks deserted in the drizzle.


The red Christmas tree we came back for.


Captured the lights with Phil's help.


Another day with Ophelia which did not fail to put a big smile on my face and this time, I'd a tiara!

No comments: