May 5, 2008

lovely weekend



Saturday evening with Ophelia was as fun as ever. Bitching about work proved de-stressing indeed. After dinner at Vivocity, we made our way to fulfil our highlight of the meet up. That is yet another random decision we made in the name of fun and something different. Let the pictures do further illustration on the chosen activity..







We took the cable car..The ride that night was about lights and the excitement each time the door closes at the four stations. Not forgetting me grumbling about my empty battery!



Sunday was a relaxing day and I brought my family to watch the preview screening of 'Ayat Ayat Cinta'. Mum got her Mothers' Day lil gift. She enjoyed herself and I am glad to bring the ladies out. Daddy had to get back to work. Or else it'd be even more cam whoring at..

downtown east
with a happy mum who cried buckets touched by the movie
the actors i don't know.. the producer who is a lil cute.. i rather not introduce =P
p.s: Seated right smack in the front row means I'd probably have been caught in the camera laughing at those unfamiliar jokers.. muahahahaha it's a lovely weekend indeed

No comments: