April 27, 2008

comical me

The new term welcomes lovely lectures. Darshan,who teaches Communication Skills is outstanding. That man definitely gets more of my attention. He is really funny. That day i burst laughing (what's new eh?) He asked why. I answered bluntly "you are one joker..."
He encourages us to go for interviews.
"Get the job you like rather than one which accommodates your package."
Now, that is something which I'd really like to do. Hmm..where to apply to be a tai tai eh?

The other day, I made an old bitch angry. oh well she succeed in causing me to feel lousy for that 5 minutes. Here's the drama. I was happily serving the billing counter beside that infamous part-time worker. The queue was moving smoothly until an old lady suddenly appeared in font of my counter. Noticing a frown on the lady in the line, i apologised before i asked the elderly if she was from the line too cos i didn't notice her coming.

old bitch: YA YA I CAME HERE LONG LONG TIME AGO. I NEED TO COUNT MY MONEY TO PAY EXACT.
me: oh alright. maam, kindly wait in line till it's your turn. it'd be better to count then. this is to avoid any misunderstanding.
old bitch: TALK SO MUCH FOR WHAT. YOU SHUT UP. SHE ALSO SAW ME. (points to the part timer who just kept quiet) ASK HER ASK HER.
me: (while processing her payment) I'm attending to you. I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO VERIFY YOUR PRESENCE. I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN LINE TO THINK YOU DIDN'T QUEUE 'COS I SEE U APPROACHING FROM THE SIDE!
old bitch: I'M ON GOVERNMENT PENSION.
me: I DUN CARE ABOUT THAT!
old bitch: THEN YOU DUN WORK. GO HOME!
me: I DUN NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I'M PAID TO TALK!
next please..
Attempted to smile and shivers with anger..

I'm comical.
My bf is even so. After sharing about this incident, he actually imagined that nasty pensioner having a heart attack. clenched fist on her chest with one finger pointing at me.

i was imagining her with the middle finger pointing at me.. clenched fist on her chest.. collapsed.. me kicking her *evil laugh*
Then again it's just imagination. she walked out of the office alive.

oh yes! I wrote to my HR to request for a transfer. Let's hope it's successful so I'd learn my driving again, attend class without so much of a rush and have a feel of being in another branch before i resign. That sounds like a plan.

Congrats LightAngel for getting into SIM. I'm looking forward to rule Dreamworld with you. The person I'd be with on my birthday is her. We are going together and we've extended our stay. Be back on the 4th instead.

No comments: