April 22, 2008

random

This morning, i got an interesting message from Facebook.
Today at 1:00am
u worked at Tampines branch Singapore post office..u usually go to Starbucks Changi airport and chilled saw u a couple of times...went to your work place before, i wanna renew my road tax...in the end..i bring the wrong form...oh well !!! haii so u are Yann!


I had that silly smile on my face. it's amazing people recognise me. I hope he doesn't remember me for the wrong reasons.. like being scolded by me!? Lesson learnt: Be nice always.. cos you won't know who is noticing you.. ahem he's kinda cute la ;)

I paid for my trip in June. Where shall i be? Wanted to keep you guys in suspense.. then again i realised everyone else having this access to my exclusive 'once a blue moon' blog are close to me. haha I'd be shopping and visit Dreamworld. Be back around 10.45pm on my birthday.. in case anyone wanna celebrate let's do so in the last hour!? lol

Back to my night classes today. Was a little late. Miss chatting with Hiddy. Complain about work and everything else. Ophelia mentioned she wants to work part time instead for lesser stress and school. I was considering that as the best alternative. I'd love to do so too. For me, it's not the stress of getting work done. It's more of getting tired of doing what i'd been doing for the past 88 months. I'm expecting my bonus next month. Promotion? I'm no longer bothered with it. In fact it's of no value to me. I'm practical. Gimme the dough and it doesn't matter how beautiful the name in position 'cos I'd still do the same things. That reads no excitement = Boring.

No comments: