December 11, 2008

8th anniversary

It marks my 8th year with the company today. Just how on earth (in my right mind) i managed to turn up for work till today? Despite all the challenges which often discourage me from staying even a second longer. Looking back to my years of innocence, I remember I loveD this job because meeting people is my passion. The irony of it is, I'm hating this job so much over the same reason! People.. I've grown selective with customers I attend to. I no longer have patience to serve slower customers. Then again I do not in any way enjoy to be of service to the kanchiong spiders.... people who are deemed as uptight! To celebrate the joyous occasion of my survival, I wanted to cam whore with Phil. Yet, he didn't charge his camera. How disappointing.. It was only much later after pathetic shots, did we realise we are using the same type of battery.. DAMN... by then, I was already no longer in the mood to smile cos my cold got worse. The highlight of the day would be the few phone conversations with Sue, thanks to the numerous drop calls. We'd lots to laugh about. It all began with my ex Primary classmate, Halim who broad casted a message about his wedding invite.

No comments: