December 31, 2008

366/2008

To sum up the 366 days of 2008,its focal highlights were family, friendship, changes and love. I left my parent office in Tampines to move out of my comfort zone. A change in work location was necessary to accommodate my part time schooling. I hated the mad rush trying to finish assignments and last minute preparation for papers. I fell in love with the hectic lifestyle while enjoying student privileges. I'd a whole lot of fun spending quality time with my besties. LightAngel was my travelling partner who celebrated my 26Th with me in Bangkok. Ophelia and I had a number of adventures, cam-whoring. Sue, cracked me up during our phone conversations. We didn't meet up as often as I hope to but I'm thankful these three Secondary schoolmates made efforts to keep our friendship bond strong. Classmates, Hiddy and Noris are such a joy to be with. Family cycling trips were always full of laughter. As my parents age, I made more independent decisions. I call it my growing-older-gracefully process. I am feeling really blessed and appreciative of how my supportive family members are always there for me. Mum wasn't well for the past week. Yet she never fails to cook for me. That Sunday my dad promised to whip some Chinese dishes. I went marketing with my sister early in anticipation to a nice dinner. When he was due to be home late, Mum cooked instead. Initially I wanted to bring my family out but my parents mutually agreed that home cooked dinner beats any restaurant. Indeed my folks were right. Dinner was great and I feel so loved. My blissful love life I share with Phil also contributed to how wonderful the year it had been. I'm sure you'd tell. I learnt to be happy again. =)

No comments: