February 6, 2009

love

I will be having two papers next week. Accounts on Valentines' Day is just so apt; being it my loved subject. I've only attended tutorials once and now I'd be tested on the covered topics. Logically, I'd be attempting the questions so that I'd not be fighting a sure-lose battle. I do not wish to end up "dreaming" of Accounts questions. Speaking from a recent experience of me waking up and wanted to complete them badly. I ended up procrastinating yet again. Moments ago, I shopped online while looking for information on my Marketing project.Just how exactly did surfing the net on Samsung's technology changes for LCD TV turn out to several clicks via Paypal..
I-HAVE-ABSOLUTELY-NO-IDEA =P


Colleagues talked about never receiving flowers in their lives. One said that her husband told her if she wanted roses, he'd buy a pot and she can grow them for all she wants. Roses on V-day are sold at unreasonably priced, he rather burn that money on cigarettes and 4D..

Another said the only time her husband got her flowers was on one particular wedding anniversary. That was the first and the last. Years went by and V-day was just a normal day. Someone made a lame joke.. "Maybe the last has yet to come cos you haven't die yet!?... "

I've been received bouquets a number of times. In fact if my memory didn't fail me, the florist "loved" the man who used to woo me. He was buying tulips every time he made me upset or he felt like surprising me at home or in the office where we worked together. Fresh tulips decorated my room almost weekly. When I finally got my msg across that I wasn't interested in him, in the most tactful and firm way I'd, I stopped having to clear withered flowers off my room. We are never friends till today.

Back in Sec school days, I used to think it's sweet to receive roses on V-Day but I never did. The local boys never interest me. Perhaps they were intimidated by this tall girl with big hair who laughs uncontrollably every time. Which guy'd want to embarrass himself being my date then? Times have changed. ; ) The big hair is still there, coloured and outstanding, awe by many (aunties.. lol) I've not grown any much taller now. Heels are my lurves, nevertheless. I remember I wanted to be 1.78m and my ideal bf was to be at least 1.82m. Of cos, I still have that joyful nature which is wildly infectious.

It was only till I keep getting flowers from men I don't fancy that I realise; it actually depends on who they were from that matters more than how big or how pretty the bouquets are or if I finally receive natural blue tulips. I won't mind buying my own flowers either. I believe that I do not need my man to propose to me cos I can decide who I want to spend my life with. I bought my own diamonds. Practically, I prefer cash on any special occasion..

No comments: