June 21, 2009

Hero Wong

I'm having my luxurious break from work. Looking forward to the next one in Nov! I really miss getting out of Singapore and being touristy. Oh well, will do that some other time. Brought family to Swenson's for Fathers' Day celebration. I suppose nothing beats spending quality time with our love ones. It was ages ago Papa held my hand and I happily ate the ice-cream he got for us. Back then, as Papa's lil girl, I have yet to befriend ice-cream from Swenson's, Anderson's, Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dazs. The melting not-so-frozen happy treats were from the provision shop which cost less than $2 and he never fails to put smiles on my face. Now, should ice-cream I ordered come in almost melting, your truly, who fell in love with giving feedback will definitely complain with pleasure!


Photobucket

No comments: