February 8, 2009

quarter century

Happy Birthday To You, Sis!



She turns 25. Time flies and the tomboyish sister, grew up to such a sensible demure girl I believed only the luckiest guy'd be loved by her. Though sis never really tried working since she finished school, she has been such a helping hand to the family. I must have been the luckiest elder sister who is spared from housework. Not only that, my sis is always there whenever I need her. Often I felt less of a woman compared to her. She can cook to feed me. I'm just so lazy and demanding. I hardly lift a finger to help iron clothes, wash dishes, keep the house tidy and I never massage my mum. That is my capable Sis's routine.

While Sis was out with mum in the morning, I decided to do part of her routine. I took 4hours to clear up my home with Shasha's participation. My kid sis takes after a whole lot of me. We can never do something on our own. I shouted for her to do things and she did the same. We burst out laughing at our hopeless selves. I felt sorry about how I always ordered Sis around to get my errands done. She never disappoints me ever. I do not know how I'd survive without her, honestly. If there's afterlife, I'd still want her as my beloved sister cos I love her so much and I thank God for giving us a second chance to live together by not taking her Home when we were involved in an accident 18years ago. I'm very much a family-person and my parents always remind us that we have to cherish our siblings the most. Perhaps that is why I never had really terrible fights among us. I must have been truly blessed.











We, the trio went for ice-cream. It was so much fun having the company of my lovely two sisters to share our orders. Sis enjoyed the lil treat. I'm looking forward for more fun time with my siblings. Just heard from Mama that we will be heading for Chek Jawa this Sunday. Woohoo..

No comments: