January 25, 2011

it's over

It's over now, B called. It marks the last day of our friendship. Just like any break-up it's probably best not to remain friends. He promised the world not to be in touch with me. B says he wants to be true. He don't want us to live a lie. Our friendship isn't a lie. My love for this important man remains true. 25th Jan 2011, we officially broke up again. He was my confidate. My B since our first date, the Bee movie.

We loved, we cried, we chose to end it all. B says he's setting me free and wants me to move on. Thank God for answering my prayer back then by sending him to me when I was broken years ago and I get to be closer to God in ways I never thought I'd. I'm thankful for the love God blessed us with, the lessons we learn and memories we created. He cannot be my friend anymore cos it'll never be platonic. I wish B the best. I will miss you a lot, alot. A big part of me died when we'd a deadline to meet for break-up. Another died when you said "B, I'm sorry. I have decided. I'm letting you go. I will not answer any of your msgs, blog entries or calls."

I will miss my happy Phil. God, keep him away from such heartaches. Keep me away from depression. I want to love. I want to live happy. I want to pray for YOUR forgiveness. I strayed.

No comments: