January 29, 2011

rain

It has been raining daily isn't it? Since I've been feeling down, the weather seems to feel for me. Cold, like how I am feeling inside. I love the rain. When I was younger, my parents will make me put on the raincoat every time it rained. Somehow, I always see hay-like image as I watched and admired the droplets on the raincoat happily. Nothing around me was yellow and what I thought I saw, was just my imagination. We were living in our own island back then and I'd also 'put on' plastic bags! My innocent efforts to keep my school shoes white and dry. Raincoats belonged to my younger days. I cannot remember when I stopped having my raincoat around. Walking in the rain wasn't so bad an idea as I grew up. Umbrellas were a hassle. Today I walked in the rain. I was in tears. Perhaps, it's time I put on a bigger raincoat and a pair of boots. I'd be dancing in the rain and feel a lil happier even as I cry..

No comments: