May 17, 2009

Away mode

I haven't been 'scribbling' if anyone'd actually notice. I skipped today's tutorials. Since I managed to understand the previous lecture and the thought of wasting my time in class, I stayed home to read up notes and do some project research. My tutor for Business Finance is a winner when it comes to being the most boring educator!

I got my results for the past modules which I managed to clear. When I saw them, I thought for a while. "Seriously if I'd get the right predictions on my grades, just why do those lectures have to make us wait a month while they took time to mark our papers?" I'm having a pot luck lunch at Botanic Gardens with my girl friends. Will treat the meet up session as a lil celebration for clearing the papers. Hopefully I'd have nice pictures to colour the next entry with!

No comments: