February 24, 2009

Tuesday's temper

While I hurried to work, I spotted him. His usual haunt, where he strikes. He stopped me again. I was thinking about how he selects people to get "donations" from. I got mad when he requested for $10 this time around. This ah-pek is accessorised with a bandaged knee and black umbrella, possibly an aid or part of his props. He probably caught me at the bad time. I stared at him and told him " Remember my face. Never come up with that tagline again, LIAR". Once during my lunch break, he approached me for $2 so that he'd go home as his leg hurts. An hour later as I made my way back to my office with $2 in my hand in case I meet the poor soul again, I was so disgusted seeing him waiting perfectly fine with the umbrella on his shoulder!? Weeks ago I saw him chatting up a lady who listened to his bullshit and offered him $10! Then I felt anger and utter disgust about how this able man in his 50s cheating people out of their kindness. Just his luck I was his unsuccessful attempt who only snapped at him and walked away without kicking him. The next time I see him enjoying his free meals, I'd take his picture and post it online!

Came in class late with Hiddy. What shocked me was the lecturer knew we skipped his Marketing tutorials two weeks back. Phew lucky I do not have the habit of getting a classmate mark my attendance. During our break, he explained it's my hair and how much I look like an ex-Singapore Idol finalist. I really do not know who he meant. I was absent only for a day and he playfully welcomed us as his new students?! The lessons were really fast paced. 4 chapters covered in 3hours; sure is intensive ain't it? He joked that everyone in class are gifted students. We shot back that we are gila students rather. All the memory power exhausted from trying to figure out what was being taught really can make me mad. Then again, I'm falling in love with Marketing. At least with tonight's lesson.

No comments: