March 8, 2009

Sunny retreat



It was a lovely Sunny Sunday. I simply love with the sea and the blue sky decorated with fluffy clouds. If I could, I'd like to try sailing. I was looking forward to this island retreat and prayed for no rain. Ophelia and Putri joined our family in exploring Chek Jawa. Here's our ride. The common white vans with 'PU' plate numbers.






Not only dead leaves were scattered on the ground. So were these fungus which caught our attention.





Caught a bird on the tree. How I wish I was equipped with way better camera..




We went up to the observatory Jejawi tower. The greenery and surrounding islands are really nice. Dad named a number of islands. I looked lost.























Dad decided to get off the van and walked the way back to the jetty leisurely. He pointed that this way, we'd take more pictures.







While the rest of the ladies were feeding rabbits we saw, dad took this picture of me.




Under the sun, the rest of us were baked. I was overdone. I love the outdoors and the sea. The main problem is I get burned super easily. It was a lil comforting when dad gave us a coconut drink treat before we head back for the hustle and bustle of the mainland.

No comments: