March 19, 2009

It's a pass

Upon receiving the exam timetable, I applied for leave on the days I'd be sitting for the papers. My branch is really down on manpower so this application will not be easily approved. I'm prepared for the rejection. Sat for my 1-hour long IT test. I don't know what went wrong but I no longer fuss over bad results. I wasn't exactly happy when I realised I did passed even without completing the test. He must have been the most lenient lecturer I figured. While I was doing the test almost confidently, the screen died on me and it erased my work which was worth almost 30minutes of my time! Everything looked differently after that. I began asking God what just happened. Madness followed the silence from my unanswered question. I didn't want to continue. The remaining ten minutes, I smiled with an imaginary white flag. I whispered to Hiddy with declaration to give up. Time's up. Again, the pessimistic me failed myself even before 'the deeper guy' assessed my input. Perhaps, I'm just thankful I didn't fail even when I was expecting to. I went home pondering over my academic progress. I had so much on my mind that I forgot to tap the Ezylink cepas card when I got off the bus. Phil is holidaying in China. Even though we are miles away, he keeps me updated with sms and mms. It seems as if I'm very much blessed in my love life. A relationship is not to be tested but managed. Looking forward to finish my projects by this Sat so that I can enjoy my Sunday with my family at the zoo!

No comments: