October 3, 2008

clearing the closet

I do not usually have lessons on Friday nights, so i skipped the make up lesson tonight. I wanted to do some serious revision on my HRM topics but i'm being distracted by my kid sister who is being super helpful in clearing my closet! she has been going " throw, sell, fold or donate?" she has an enterprising mind. eager to sell off my impulsive buys online. i'd a couple " oooh i love that top way back but i didn't know i bought!" moments. wokey, i'm guilty for taking the chance away from other possible more responsible owners with the ability to bring justice to my purchases which only found shelter in my wardrobe,away from sun or rain,let alone the washing machine. my sis even did calculations of the price tags. i'm definitely amused. no need to study already! looking at her packing bags away, i feel tired on her behalf. is this a nightmare? i wanna wake up finding new clothes in the wardrobe. Good night!

No comments: