October 13, 2008

Spainish in his sweater











Popeye's for dinner last night with Phil at Changi Airport. I preferred the chicken compared to KFC. Less sinful cos the meal seem less fattening. It doesn't end there. Bf decided we'd try the more sinful cakes from Fish & co. For drinks, we tried Mermaid Freeze this time around. We had Sharkie Freeze the other time. Phil is usually obliging when it comes to cam-whoring.

I'm on medical leave and enjoying the luxury of having the ability to study for my Accounts test this Sat. We got the results for my previous paper which i did well. The lecturer advised that this semester test will NOT be as easy as the first paper which was meant to allow us to score!?


I'm trying to cope with the madness of meeting deadlines. Projects are fun if only everyone plays their part and we are working as a team. Hopefully things will woke out just fine. I really do not wish to retake any paper. I'm creating a website with my two partners-in-crime. We are known as SHE in my class. =p

No comments: