May 24, 2008

double trippled happyness

The official memo which welcomes me to the new branch in June has been endorsed. Met up with Hiddy to actually pass my camera for today's lecture which i have to give a miss due to work commitments. Having a camera in the hands of two beautiful ladies who loves to cam whore leads to yet another narcissistic moment at Starbucks before its battery died on us! My camera probably had a life of its own which seems to shut itself down after six shots to protest?!

I got my promotion which means better bonus. The increment tempts me to put job-hopping on hold. My colleague mention it's my lucky double happiness in my career cos i got the branch of my choice and I'd be going over as a senior staff. She is not aware that I am also receiving the EXSA Gold award. This is achieved with the recognition of service excellence which serves as an awareness of the importance of service quality to the industry. I'm thankful to God for answering my prayers and blessing me with the achievements.


No comments: