May 19, 2008

Away

I love public holidays; especially when it falls on Monday. I was just wondering if we feel the blues only when it's a working or schooling Monday cos today, there wasn't any hint of the usual rush. I looked thru my organiser and reminded myself I've two deadlines to meet for my Macro and OB projects. Due in less than two months, I better get started. Since OB is a team-work basis, I leave it till the discussion on Saturday after lecture. Spent the afternoon looking for articles for my Econs assignment and making changes in my blog. If you haven't noticed, I welcome a Hit Counter in this no-longer-exclusive-to-eight-readers site!

Dad came home today and we'd steam boat for dinner. I'm trying to lose weight. When I weighed myself at the clinic last week, I screamed. Yeap, I was overwhelmed with emotions! Doc Tan just had to be mean and remind me not to spoil the weighing machine! If i gained 6kg in six months, does that come up with 1kg per month to that equation?! Tsk Tsk..


In page 38 sport of Sunday Times


It shows we have the same height and weight..


But he is considered having a hot bod.. and me? Better lose the flab and weigh lighter!




Shasha will be in away for the next three days. My kid sister is definitely looking forward to staying away from home with the company of her school kakis and having loads of fun under the sun and sea. I don't remember myself so keen about camping when I was 14. Even now, I dread the idea of staying out too late. I don't want Mum to worry and definitely wouldn't want her to come up with negative imaginations. Will expect Mum to be crying so the weather forecast for my household is AM and PM Thunderstorms with heavy showers for the next few days till she is home on Thursday! I can't wait to see cotton candy skies accompanied with a rainbow. Nevertheless I'm excited about the Bangkok trip with LightAngel who will be in charge of taking care of yours truly and I can promise not to be a handful..

No comments: