November 9, 2008

their send off

up at 5.30am this morning to get ready to head to Uncle's place early. He and his wife are leaving us to perform Haj. It had been an emotional Sunday. For Mama, especially. Uncle has been seeking forgiveness from her. He has always been my joker uncle who never fails to crack us up with jokes, lame ones included. Yesterday while in school, they had a gathering at his place. I was told he shared the truth about how much Mama sacrificed for family and his regret. This morning he spoke to his beloved nieces and nephews again, reminding us to perform our prayers, be filial to parents and how bad he was before which he is very thankful that Allah has given him a chance to repent and God's willing, he'd be back again to talk to us. Everyone were in tears. We took a few pictures. I shall upload one.





The airport was pretty crowded. Since this is the first batch, there were reporters and photographers. At this very moment, my two proud sisters are freaking happy THEY ARE ON TV! hahaha ok la me included was there...... in my tudung,so chances are hardly anyone'd know it's me lol so hell.. My eyes were puffy. Lucky it's just a quick snapshot in the news. Saw a clear one on my Uncle. I miss him already. Though we seldom meet, he is after all Mama's only brother. Insyallah Mak Esah and Bapak Enal dapat menunaikan ibadah Haji mereka dengan sempurna. Amin.

No comments: