August 29, 2008

fireworks








watched a beautiful display of beautiful fireworks last weekend with Phil in the drizzle. it was lovely not cos i definitely prefer to be entertained by the bonfire and lame emcee with a lamer bf..rather than camp with the rest of my family at Changi beach.. cousin's birthday BBQ party on a cold rainy evening don't seem too cool.. i was sure they'd cope without me. glad i didn't join them that night though i was home alone cos i heard my family grumbling when i dropped by the next afternoon. i was up early to scrub pots and the floor that Sunday morning. it's such a chore to do housework. i'd fun bbq-ing in the drizzle and played in the rain when we had to move all our stuffs into the cars.



Late update cos i was busy.. acting busy.. this new trimester spells additional expenses on school books which look like unfriendly encyclopedias.. trust me.. the plan is to get myself motivated to fall in love with the subjects i'm taking which includes all time least fav.. accounting. @!##$% =p i've gotta survive the torment... so till my next scribble, stay fun everyone..

No comments: