August 7, 2008

so i thought

Rain or shine, i really want to spend the evening catching up with my besties from school. The week do not seem complete without a dose of Hiddy and Noris. The final trimester starts next week. Time really flies when we are having so much fun. Not forgetting the rush to complete assignments and meet project deadlines.

I managed to get out of work really early so I managed to thread my brows before meeting Hiddy to head to Simpang Bedok for dinner with Noris. The lady who attended to me at Rupini's was busy talking while threading. Regret braving the heavy downpour and being caught in human traffic sharing the train only to see the neater brows looking a little too fine to my liking and I even suffered a cut. Tsk tsk..

I was laughing a lot enjoying the company of the lovely ladies. Dinner at Spize wasn't as good as they looked.

Having decided it was early to go back home after our meet up over a meal, we ran so we'd take the bus within sight to head for some shopping in Tampines. Suddenly we came up with excuses to need more shoes. Seriously who needs reasons to spend with joy?


Before anyone assumes I bought another pair of shoes or bag, I'd like to say I did not get anything! I was so happy for 2 minutes that I didn't fall for the sales. When I got online, I made a purchase for the cute MP3 player cos the one in pink is in stock! So much of the ability of resist impulsive buying. It was only after talking to Phil that i realised he'd get discount for Creative products. Tsk tsk...

No comments: