August 21, 2008

the best lessons learned are always the ones that cost you

I was revising my past week of studies. First week, I didn't turn up for any lecture. That is my way welcoming school term. It seems to be a manageable term. Perhaps it's just a start, I've yet to feel the stress. Tuesdays are raining men' nights so I will be busy checking out the males during my breaks. =p

I weighed myself last night. Twice. Hiddy and I agreed it's only fair to minus 1kg from the calculation. I aim to lose 4-6kg this fasting month. We shall see if I managed. I was just thinking it's scary to be big. Definitely don't wanna turn all my potentials off by looking pregnant.

Recently i got another admirer at work. Member came by to ask why didn't I call him. It basically mean I'm so freaking not interested in wasting my time getting to know him any further! I know it probably takes courage to make it known to someone you are interested in the party..

I'm in the front line.. it'd be a job hazard to auto smile and are naturally more friendly to regular customers. I'm seriously not keen to be a call centre. The last time i didn't reject a guy who definitely didn't score in the looks department, I got called hypocrite when I tried so bloody hard to reject him in the nicest possible way. All cos i wanted to give that fella a chance and when I realised pity shouldn't exist in dating, I was deemed a bitch! now.. another to gain sympathy.. just do me a big favour, go away and tolonglah jangan SS..

"the best lessons learned are always the ones that cost you.."

No comments: