August 8, 2008

08.08.08



Such a date being deemed as auspicious, I'm in need to do something interesting. I can't represent Singapore for Olympics, I can't give birth on this date either, definitely not one of the couples tying a knot on such a cliché date, neither am I one of them who queued for that piece of hope for the 8Million TOTO dream. Thus, my ideal yatch and beach wedding concept's to wait.There's no short cut yet. It's about ethics for Phil. For me, it's against my principles.. to waste my time queueing for such uncertainties! =P

The Exclusive Flight Certificate on 08.08.08 lies on my bed along side with my latest fashion statement,Samsung F480. Got the gold one cos besides being the Olympic edition, gold is supposed to bring good luck. lol I'm amazed with myself sometimes. I'd fun shopping and I'm happy with this month's splunge. It's retail therapy. I'm almost healed. =p

No comments: