November 22, 2008

homely Sat

Awoken this morning by my family's excitement of wanting to go Sembawang with the rest of my cousins and families. My decision, not to follow them ended up with an almost at home all day. Out near noon to collect a book reservation and grab lunch. The rest of the day was spent hanging on the phone line with Phil who is home all day too cos of his sore foot. I feel so free not knowing how else to occupy myself.

Now that i need not study anymore since the last paper last evening marks the start of my school holidays. This term break seems to be something worth looking forward to. Will chill and look forward to my results on 22Nd Dec. Hopefully I'm blessed again not having to take any supp papers. Did my best despite the usual mental blocks when i attended to the questions. Like what Ian said in my c-box , the results will show how I fared. Will be back to work on Monday. The week went by fast while I was busy preparing myself for the exams, thou whilst doing so, I managed to watch Body Of Lies. =P Hoping for a fine Sunday since Ophelia and I made plans to embark on another cam-whoring adventure in that little island I belong.

Got a call from an ex-classmate on Friday who started his conversation by asking if I have migrated to Singapore since I'm his Uniquely Ubinian friend. =P It made me laugh cos I actually answered I became a Singaporean when I turned 21! It has been 10 freaking years since secondary school days I last spoke to him and it's weird he called to ask if I knew what time does the money changer opens till. Since when did I turn into some kind of information counter?? .. Now back to my reads..

No comments: