November 9, 2008

love
































For the past month, despite the madness of getting my projects done, i really had fun! Thanks to the lovely company which I'm privileged to have. They include the lovely animals, zombies, bats, witch, pumpkins in the night safari, more animals in the zoo, art exhibits in the museum, my two lovely members for the website project, of cos my beloved family members who put up with my cranky mood swings and not forgetting, my man who gets the ultimate nonsense from me when anything else upset me. oh yes.. I received a lovely present from bf for our anniversary. One more week to exams. I'm having a lot of fun learning and practicing my Accounts which is also enjoyable now that i understood the topics and clarified almost every doubts with a really helpful classmate who coached me after lecture last night. I'm gonna do my best and look forward to lots of fun after the papers. Don't we all love holidays?? I'm working towards a new career goal and my student has already left the company. Nevertheless, I'm still feeling very blessed and i do have a feeling that everything will turn out well! Till my next update, keep stress bugs away and may joy be with us always!

No comments: