November 18, 2008

boohoo

Done with HRM paper which got me f***** Apparently it felt like the revision lecture went terribly wrong! Seriously both Hiddy and I tried our best to go thru past papers, read up on our notes and paid more attention on the so called tips.. I think i'm 18/20 certainly right for MCQs and the rest of my 80% are no-kidding-me crap!!! I wrote and scribbled nonsense literally. Checked on how my overall will be assessed this morning before breakfast. I was so bothered about how the paper was. It states 30% from my project assignment. 70% from the unfortunate paper. Hiddy suggested we go into the White Tigers' enclosure. If you guys do get updated news about the recent tragedy in the zoo,you'd know how suicidal Hiddy was. I was telling (grumbling non-stop rather) Phil that he'd throw us on the roads instead but make sure no traffic! hehe I want to have time and opportunity to get cold feet and get the hell outta traffic. Like the late cleaner, he didn't have the chance to live even when he fought his regret. I assumed he was suicidal based on the initial reports. Come on.. who in the right state of mind would go near the tigers who can jump 10m?? i was at the zoo late last month and i remember making fun of the distance the tigers are capable to jump, in comparison with my miserable long jump results. Nevertheless, my condolences to his family who got to see the video clip on the horrid last moments, which supposedly would be a closure for them.

No comments: