January 23, 2009

Timely reward

For the past week, I enjoyed eventful online shopping sprees to comfort myself , battling the nasty cough, aftermath from losing my voice. I got a dress and three pairs of earrings for CNY. I'm hopeful that my registered mail gets delivered tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm dragging Phil out to do last minute shopping after class. The madness of CNY shopping totally inspires me to succumb to even more buys. Today, I ended up with another pair of sandals. I'd been contemplating if I'd get them for weeks already and this time, I went into the shop, pointed to the display set and finally said "Get me size 7, please.." Paid for them and got out of the place almost immediately. I received my cheque of $200 for getting the EXSA Gold award. It was such a long wait but I'm glad I got the reward timely as I get to shop without too much guilt since I do deserve another treat! I love pampering myself. The rest of the money is going to my travel fund..

No comments: