March 18, 2011

Dedicated

17th March was Phil's birthday. I wanted to wish him. I had to convince myself that it wouldn't hurt to wish someone I miss dearly on his special day. It'd have been a whole lot easier if it was wishing an acquaintance in Facebook. I feel sad thinking how changes restrict communication. I talk to God and somehow I believe that Phil will receive my telepathic waves. There is something I can't explain but I think I'd hear his heart sometimes and just know I've to listen to my heart. My mind screams "I must be insane" when that happens! I get a little scared sometimes. Despite absence, we'd still be connected whereby God sends my thoughts to him. Perhaps..A simple example like Thessalonians 3:12-13.

Since I can't be there to celebrate his birthday, I blew the candles, ate the sinful Nutella cake slice and made a wish for him. I thought of the initial plans we had for his 30th which might have made me $3000 poorer. That shall remain as an unfulfilled wish and our little secret. I decided to send in a song dedication for him. I knew that he probably would not tune to the radio station though. It was almost midnight when I heard Yasmeen read my dedication. I smiled listening to her comments; I still love him. Hope he'd a blessed B'day.



Happy Birthday, B.

No comments: