March 25, 2011

good day to be content

I feel that today is a good day to be content, so I'm taking a vacation from my worries. I will take this moment to conjure up a fond memory. 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars is playing in the background. This song was introduced by Philo. Back that, he told me when he heard this song, he thought of me instantly. That was really sweet. Not that the song is my favorite since but it became a memory of his love. The chapter of being with him means I can just be who I am and grow with love. It was blissful. The pills are making me drowsy. I'm thinking of what else to ponder and write about.

I did a search in my entries for the word 'content'. It brought me to this."Perhaps we made efforts to remain true to our promise. I'm contented being loved by my love. We are happy and that matters most to me. I will come back to this entry as our relationship withstand the test of time." The written proof shows; that was the time in my life when I was content and happy. Then, I need not be his gf but knowing we love each other deeply was enough. I'd complete faith we'd work things out someday. It was just a matter of time and staying true. It's been officially two months I've not heard from him.

I loved him. I have done enough to love him. I thank God for all the blessings. I'm sure there were many more moments where I was content but I didn't put them up as written memories. At this very moment, I am happy and content reading my musings, with a tub of Ben & Jerry's to comfort me as I take a walk down memory lane. It is so good to be on medical leave, just being away from the hectic battlefield.

One of my personal favorite captured moments.


Being content was to be a heart beat away.


To love is not to possess.

No comments: