April 12, 2009

Shopping Sunday

It feels like a long weekend. No work on Mon, Wed and Fri.. is just heavenly eventhough I'll be sitting for exams in the evenings. Since weeks ago,I'v been telling myself to study. Excuses reasoned my failure to actually prepare myself adequately for my upcoming papers. Delivery of my new refrigerator made me cancel study plans with Hiddy on Wednesday. Thursday, Phil and I had dinner at Popeye's before we found ourselves dropping by Tampines One minutes before the new mall close. Good Friday had me laughing over plenty of joys while studying with Ophelia. I was actually having more fun chatting up with her rather than focusing on the notes I brought. Saturday, I thought I'd study. Initially I believed throwing tantrums cos I've yet to recover from the feverish flu will lead to at least some serious studying. It proved otherwise when I met Phil. We decided to chill at Downtown East for movies. It's become quite common for us to watch 2 movies in a row. We caught 'Taken' before 'Fast and Furious4'. We enjoyed observing people playing games and the crowd waiting for the Dragonforce concert to begin. We had supper at Simpang Bedok's HongKong fare afterwards. Came home late as Mama requested since my nosey cousin was staying over for a night. Sunday's shopping day! I got a pretty bag from S.T. Louis. Sales next door wasn't resisted. I got 2 tops and a skirt within 5minutes. *yayness* Woohoo.. I love buying on impulse. Bags of groceries and my shopping show just how effective retail therapy is. I'm cured. I happily almost forgot I've my exams next week. Tomorrow, it's Marketing paper. I better focus... hmm after I watch a nice episode of drama, I must do the utmost needful. o.o"

No comments: