April 19, 2009

exams over

Exams are over. The semester went by swiftly. The papers drained my mental power considerably. I tried my best and I know results will not be academically fulfilling. Apart from the after-exams motto "Fuck it cos it's over...", I'm just leaving it all in the hands of God. I realised I'm not receptive towards failures. I kept contradicting myself with hopes of getting thru without the need to take supp papers, yet being mentally prepared for the worst. Actually the papers weren't so bad. Whenever I sit for exams, I suffer from mental block. I forget almost everything I studied. Now that I'm having my term break, I feel so free and it's devastating to waste time idling! Lucky school starts next Saturday, I'd be able to occupy myself with read-ups and managing time between work, school and time for my love ones.

No comments: