April 4, 2009

bestie

The only person I'm closest to for now,would have to be my man. I often spoke of my besties, which he corrected me more than a few times that bestie is singular. I have some friends, plenty acquaintances and my besties belong to a specific wonderful group of girls who I think, know me so well cos I often spoke about myself rather. Thus, in this reasoning, I'm hardly anyone's bestie.

I didn't sleep all night. I'm down with feverish cold. I prefer to describe the bug this way. My neighbourhood should be irritated by my repetitive loud sneezing. I got irritated by my tears which I didn't cry. I wasn't in very much of pain cos I've taken the paracetamol to combat the nasty bad guys in my immune system. My man kept me company on the phone. The more I express myself, I began to lose control of my emotions.

Upset. I asked my man why he always keeps quiet. He reassured me he was listening. I know that as one speaks, another listens but getting crankier every minute, I insisted he'd talk and not just remain silent while I was grumbling my regrettable past (with that fucking asshole, Sahib) away. He patiently highlighted that he needs to choose his words carefully. Phil is my splendid bf. I'm blessed to be loved by him for he hears with his heart. That brought me to be thankful that I'm indeed lucky, I'm in love with my best friend.

To Philo Tay: When I was being quite a biatch, I lost my ability to think before I speak. Sorry, love for keeping you away from sleep last night. Your relationship with God will make us stronger and not leave us in the crossroads. Your hope may not be easily realised but I definitely trust you for loving me religiously with patience.

No comments: