June 20, 2008

loved

I'm into this Indonesian song at the moment.. no freaking idea to reason why but I just loike. I won't say moi bf is a playboy yet... people change. =P I can imagine Phil going.. " B, what did I do now...?"
We can like this special someone and eventually conclude it might be more than just like.. What is more amazing is we can decide that we'd fallen in love and when the relationship comes to a nasty end, we dislike the person as much as the damage'd been done.
A few days back, a lady came by to return items to her ex bf. A laptop, ring, a branded bag, among other valuables were thrown into the box to be couriered to him. Claiming he wants the stuffs back, she'd a kick when a colleague started to call the man names... they definitely look as if they were having lots of fun criticising the man.
The declaration of item was " gifts from him ".. When a relationship ends, is this an appropriate way to have a clean cut? To me, I treasure memories and every appreciation my partner gave comes with meaning. I'd still see chapters of my past in the drawers. Being in my idealistic view, when we cant be lovers, let's remain as friends.
Perhaps I've always valued ties and very much a sentimental person who is amazed with details my memory never fails me when it comes to loved ones. For me, I even try hard just to separate the exes and the current. I know I've a skeptical perception on being in a relationship. I've this inner roller coaster ride with trust.. I don't trust myself to love another after Woon but I fail myself when I began to accept Phil in my life. I love LOVE and that defines life..
If life is short, I rather fill it with love, love and love...

No comments: