June 15, 2008

Fathers' Day

The first thing i did the moment my eyes greeted the break of dawn was to dial dad's number. "Happy fathers' day, papa.. i love you"
Daddy thanked me and asked.. "Just woke up?"
*giggles* "off to bed after this. It's only 5am. Are you coming home today?"
My dad came home in the afternoon. So did my aunt and cousin who came with my belated birthday presents. She got me pretty material of purple hue and he got me a bag from Bangkok. I was smiling to myself. There goes another bag to the collection and Daddy'd really get me a push cart to lelong them. Then again, which girl can ever have enough bags, shoes, accessories... the list continues.
Wanted to bring family out to dine at Segar, the Thai Chinese restaurant near Bedok interchange but cos it's packed with families enjoying dinners with their head of the family, we opt for Simpang Bedok instead. The bill came up to about $120. Food was average and we'd to tapau cos Mum wanna watch Cinta Fitri. The cab ride managed to allow watch the favourite Indonesian sinetron.
No work tomorrow keeps me happy and I managed to complete one topic on the Macro assignment. Once started, it's halfway done. Boyfriend is away again and i miss his nonsense already..

No comments: