July 4, 2008

monthly

it's be almost a month being in the "new" place. i'm sill trying to adapt. i've issues with colleagues. we have our differences i suppose. i'm not right about to even wish that we'd bond well and feel like family. Abang Faries came by today and i was really happy to see my god-brother. he told ma'am that i'm his sister better take care of me. they seem to get along so well i just had to ask him how on earth did he do that! messing up my hair, he told me to just be patient.. be nice when she is.. when she is mean just fuck care. everything will be fine. his transfer to my branch was refused or else it might have been a consolation having him around..
school isn't at the easiest phrase. deadlines for projects and exams in less than a month's time certainly freak me out. it'd been really eventful but i ain't got time to blog. i just sum up everything or bore Phil with my issues every time we talk hehe i'm gonna get back to my revision again. be back at a better opportunity! cheerio folks..

No comments: