November 1, 2009

1st Nov

Had an unexpected lunch with the girls at Alaturka Restaurant. We shared laughs over ghost stories. I suppose if we were doing so at night, I won't be laughing as much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a surprise birthday dinner for mama. I loved the beautiful cake I got and the yummy steamboat. Papa brought home fresh seafood. Papa caught me off guard when he asked if we'd wait for Phil. It took him a long while to accept Phil. Phil did turn up and I tried my best to mask my pain throughout. I do not want Papa to worry for me. It helps that my ex was obliging in making himself feel at home. I enjoyed this beautiful Sunday with my loved ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: