November 27, 2009

she

It was just a short conversation. I saw her earlier. Despite the long wait, she was still all smiles. Somehow the smiles made me stretch my tired muscles too. I asked how did she do that. She shared that everyone of us are usually caught up with the stress in life. We often do not realise that by controlling our emotions, we are actually absorbing the stress into our system. She only took a control of her life by moving out of comfort zone to be as happy as she is today. She only has the 'spark' to thank for the lovely change. That 'spark' which convinced her that she had enough of faking smiles and telling herself everything is alright. She wished me the best and I wondered to myself when I will have the courage to say it's enough! Will I ever? We shall see.

No comments: