June 3, 2011

Our Birthday

As soon as I touched down, I got a missed call from birthday girl, Hiddy. My bestie was at the airport figuring where to meet me. I made my way out pushing the trolley filled with my purchases. I was surprised my aunties who joined my family who came to fetch me. Mama got flowers for us! Happy birthday ladies, we were!


I decided we'd all have an early dinner at Fish & Co. It was fun sharing the joy of celebrating my birthday with Hiddy. We were made to stand on the chairs while the staff from Fish & Co. sang us a birthday song. Hiddy must have felt so tall on her 28th! I felt truly blessed and trigger happy! I had a lovely holiday and I had such a memorable time on this special day.





1 comment:

starheidy said...

quite tall on the day.. lucky wasnt wearing heels that day..