January 25, 2010

cina vs italia

Photobucket

We agreed to meet up for Italian food at Ricciotti. I was really tempted to come back for the cakes. Going through the menu I realised I had little options. It was funny when only Phil's order was taken. When he did a check, I decided to just order spaghetti. Phil insisted that he could cook that for me anytime so we shared the pizza instead.




The highlight for the day out wasn't Italian dining. It turned out to be the unexpected wandering about Chinatown which was more enjoyable despite walking a long stretch in heels on a warm late afternoon. Many Chinese were getting their CNY goodies and necessary preparations for the year of the Tiger.

Valentine's Day falls on the Lunar New Year this year. For a change, we will be replacing our 'reunion dinner' with BBQ at Changi Beach to celebrate my sister's birthday too. It'd be fun.

No comments: