October 12, 2009

MC

I'm having a week's leave again. somehow.. here I am down with the flu bug. 'nice' start for the break which got me 2 days of MC without me even asking Doc. I have so much to catch up! I don't know what's gotten oven me for missing plenty of lessons for this trimester. This break I told myself to get started in my projects. I'd so many things planned out for this week.... and now all i wanna do is sleep and recover fast, fastest!

'love me for a reason' by Boyzone is being played right now. I read about Stephen Gately's death this morning while looking for articles on law and morality. I have 4 more articles to analyse for the Legal Aspects Of Business project. Just where are the articles man..enough about Fann's wedding already!

Alright peeps I'm gonna fall asleep again. The medicine makes me drowsy and cranky.. no, they make me drowsy and even more crankier than I'm already am. Will be back for more cheerful updates.

No comments: