April 10, 2011

Pre-loves

I found some foreign currencies in my dresser. That excites me. I decided to do a thorough check to see if I'd get any richer and feel luckier. Somehow while smiling at my finds (there were some red packets), I remember Phil saying "B, you are like my mummy! See money super happy!" Seriously, who doesn't? In case, you are wondering if I have a messy dresser, I don't! I don't open the drawers as often though. My treasured love momento are safely kept away inside. Shh..

My sisters were excited to see watches given by Woon. The time on the pieces stopped for the longest time but being the sentimental me, I kept them. There were really sweet birthday cards and love notes. I dropped something on the floor. It was a wedding band. Woon proposed years ago and when we split, he wanted me to keep it. He said "I want you to have it cos it is only meant for you. It hurt when you hid it but said you lost it just cos you were upset. It may not cost a lot but you'd know its important value to me. I hope you will."

It was really weird cos he cheated on me but had the guts to even say that. I was so mad that I still remember it vividly. Shasha told me that she knows another secret place I hid my past with Woon. I was surprised cos I almost forgotten that photo frame in my wardrobe! When she showed me the captured moment of our happy faces in my first cable car ride, I laughed as I commented "so this was how he looked like!" I didn't suffer from Acrophobia then and neither Amnesia now. Remember happy times is good for the soul.

As we put away my stuffs back into the drawers, Shasha saw cards from Phil. I kept every card which came with flower deliveries. She looked at me and said "He is the one you still love most right? My brother-in-law." Speechless.

No comments: